Project: VT-3 PinzgauerPosted on February 10th, 2012 1 comment
Mel Ebbles is starting a new project and by sponsoring you can get in on the ground floor of Beta Testing and choose your own color scheme and a simple prop!
This is a heavy shuttle for the Saga Of The Uppity Robots series.
- 17″ long, 4″ tall (stands 5″ tall with landing gear included), and about 7-ish inches wide
- Functional cargo bay measuring 8″ long, 4″ wide, and 3″ tall.
- The nose cargo door opens inwards and upwards, and the entire belly drops to the ground like the Aliens dropship.
- The minimum pledge of $15 entitles you to the finished product, as well as early access to the beta files.
- Every increment of $5 above the minimum allows you to sponsor a custom color scheme of your choosing.
- Every increment of $10 above the minimum allows you to sponsor an extra prop or accessory item of 1-2 pages.
- You may combine the above perks any way you like.
All custom color schemes and other perks will be completed on a first-come, first-serve basis after the beta phase is completed.
So what are you waiting for? Get on over there and support the project!
Leave a reply