Author Topic: POWDER (GBA/NDS)  (Read 2363 times)

redeye

• View Profile
POWDER (GBA/NDS)
« on: October 31, 2009, 01:58:07 AM »
Ibson,
  There is a rogue-dungeon crawler homebrew for multiple systems, I play it for both GBA and NDS, anyways they are using a tile set you made. Someone just fixed a bug so the tile set doesn't crash the game. hmm, unless it's a different ibson the grey. =P

http://www.zincland.com/powder/index.ph ... me=release

Building the tile choice list now comes from the internal allbitmaps.h rather than being hardcoded, so Ibson the Grey's tiles will show up as expected. (Inu)

-red
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest »

IbsontheGrey

• View Profile
    • Ibson's Dungeons' Adventures
Re: POWDER (GBA/NDS)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 03:56:24 PM »
Indeed, it is my work. I have been playing powder on the DS for several years and love it on the PC as well. I took some public domain tiles and added other stuff to it and modified, modified and modified it some more and have since re-sized it so the game is 640x480 for mobile use as well. Base on the tiles from another rogue I love, Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup (check it out as well). You should actually see some of the stuff I came up with that I could not share because the source images weren't public domain. They're stuck on my still infected PC or I'd offer to share those (maybe later if someone really gets into the game).

Anyhow, give Powder or DCSS a go... perfect little dungeon crawls to burn up a break time.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest »
Ibson the Grey   8)
"Pity I was born 500 years too late, I'd been a great knight!"
Mage Spawn! Shoot'em all... let GOD sort it out!
--------
Visit Ibson's Dungeons' Adventures, NOW!

Elisendaz

• View Profile
Re: POWDER (GBA/NDS)
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 04:53:54 AM »
The learning materials within this website have helped me tremendously and have helped to increase my knowledge.