Author Topic: Anyone starting this game?  (Read 5758 times)

RedSkullz

• View Profile
Anyone starting this game?
« on: August 18, 2008, 10:15:57 PM »
Is there any other new players in the pirates scene? I have been collecting ships and crew like crazy....fun game. Easy to learn, hard to master. If anyone is looking to try it out lmk...i have a mountain of spare ships + crew.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by RedSkullz »

Khamsin

• View Profile
Re: Anyone starting this game?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 02:11:59 PM »
Is it still an active game, or is it retired like most of the other WK stuff? Just today, I saw a lot of boosters and starters at bargain prices (1,30 USD for 2-ship boosters, and 2,50 for a 6-ship-starter and about 7,50 for some special edition starters). I don't know this game, but might have a quick look at it. Is there something you could recommend regarding what to buy and what not. They have the Ocean's Edge, Revolution, Davy Jones (?) and some others I can't remember.

I'm really a newbie on this, just that I heard the name of the game and the producer..

Khamsin
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=75]Our youth is degenerated and lacking discipline. Young people do not listen to their parents. The end of the world is near.
(cuneiform writing, Ur, 2000 B.C.)
[/size]

RedSkullz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 01:20:12 AM »
Sorry i missed your reply...i got sort of caught up in real life stuff. If there is any left i'd buy South China Seas or Frozen north if there is any. They are the 2 rarest sets. The most powerful sets in game play is Spanish main and revolution.
At that price i would buy just about anything if you are interested in the game. 8)
Oceans Edge is probably the most common of all pirate sets.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest »

Arsenox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 02:36:19 AM »
What is it that can explain the message that you want to communicate it so much that it answers.

a7xfanben

• View Profile
    • Pirates with Ben
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 08:44:57 AM »
What is it that can explain the message that you want to communicate it so much that it answers.

What do you mean?  Other Pirates CSG sites are much more active than here.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/165340696838921/