Author Topic: I have a few questions  (Read 280 times)

Smarthuiyuan

• View Profile
I have a few questions
« on: January 03, 2021, 12:23:39 AM »

Eventually a uniform which makes it seem like my player got felt up by someone with paint in their hands. Happy Halloween! I believe that it'll be similar to Mut 21 coins the UK promo. A fall this Friday, then the"2nd half" would be a BS LTDs following Friday. The money grab is ridiculous this year and there just is not content for solo grinders. If they're approach is to provide half the content and replace another half with LTDs plus a push for $$, and then I believe I will be quitting Madden for great this year. I haven't played the Yard yet but hopefully the stage values are distinct, no way in hell I would be spending $20+ for cosmetics. Ironic thing about a phantom uniform is that it'll never be the area.

Madden 21 Cpu vs Cpu or Slow Sim Sliders for 10 or 15 minute quarters

Default All Pro like Josh uses was also a massive part in these sliders puzzle. I tried all of the default option play levels like I do every year and determine which plays best and adjust from there. HC0023 was appreciating all pro default because launch, and I followed his lead. I tested a setup by him early in launch. Twix also gave me a few suggestions. Teleo too. Info from Raiderren last year has also been instrumental. Also had several conversations with Playmakers. Got the game late this calendar year, on actual release day and tried a total community strategy. If I forgot anyone, let me know and I'll add one to this intro. Doncropper also lead me to the ideal direction with cheap Madden nfl 21 coins what to do with the game crashing in cfm using slow sim. Special thanks to all. If you try something new with this set and it works, let me know, and I will give it a shot. So much division this season. Madden is a superb place to do group work.