Author Topic: Zamorak and Bandos possess a special I don't care about  (Read 391 times)

Weiweismart

• View Profile
Zamorak and Bandos possess a special I don't care about
« on: January 04, 2021, 12:57:39 AM »
I would like to get one of the four Godswords. I would use it on monsters only since I have never pvp'd and don't plan too. My att, str, and def are 85 (for other stats, see my profile for connection ). They are all the same speed, right? Are they as fast as a whip? I have the following that RS gold I could promote: Total Guthan's, ranger boots, dragon axe. That could bring in about a little over 10 million. I could get up to a 5 million or so selling odds and ends, likely. Armadyl is overly expensive.

Zamorak and Bandos possess a special I don't care about (so for me, they are equivalent ), and Zamorak is significantly more costly, so that one's out. Saradomin Godsword has a useful special (it functions against monsters, right?) , I simply don't know if it's worth the excess sum for it. Bandos is approximately 20 million and Saradomin is approximately 50 million. Can anyone tell me about the Sara special? Just how much of this pub does this take? Could it be used to reliably get back a decent amount of health? It says it gets back at 10, but I would presume it would frequently be a little higher. I'm simply not sure when the 30 million extra is worth it.

If you would like to sink the majority of your money into a single, definitely receive the SGS. It is possible to get two specs per bar, and if you utilize piety during this time then it can cure quite a lot (Prayer points and Hitpoints) and I discovered each spec averaged to restore a bit more than a shark. However, it is not completely reliable and you'll probably still have to bring some food, simply not as far as you'd have before. The buy OSRS gold BGS has it's own perks also, but not as good if you are only training on a normal monster.

Bullboygear

• View Profile
Re: Zamorak and Bandos possess a special I don't care about
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 11:05:30 PM »
 :) :)