Author Topic: Golden Goose Starter to make  (Read 72 times)

ggdbsosit

• View Profile
Golden Goose Starter to make
« on: June 04, 2021, 07:26:23 AM »
Perforated detailing at sides. Francy sneakers made of shearling and pony skin with a leopard print. Tonal lace-up closure. One of my favorite things to do on here is share reviews with you guys, and I have another one for today: my honest review of Golden Goose Outlet Golden Goose's PURESTAR sneakers.

We have taken the iconic design of the Superstar sneakers and we have updated it to create a new classic. Zip closure and textile logo patch in blue and off-white at inner side. Basketball heritage is a recurring theme in our collections, manifesting itself through retro and varsity style sneakers.

Handcrafted high-top paneled suede and buffed calfskin sneakers in off-white featuring faux-lizard pattern metallic copper-tone throughout. After studying and researching the best technologies on the market, we decided to make Golden Goose the PURESTARs top performing, elevating the idea of everyday sneakers.

Textured rubber midsole in Golden Goose Starter beige. Tonal treaded rubber outsole. Textile logo patch at tongue. We tell stories, highlighting the uniqueness of each one of us. Rubber midsole in off-white. Super-Star sneakers with silver sparkle foxing and metal stud lettering.

Signature leather star applique in yellow, croc-embossed leather trim in blue, and suede piping in orange, and gold-tone logo stamp at outer side. Round toe. Ball Star sneakers with fuchsia star and sky blue heel tab. Logo patch at tonal canvas tongue.

Smudging and distressing throughout. Leather trim in black at heel. Smudging and distressing throughout. Gold-tone logo stamp, perforated detailing, and signature leather star applique in black at outer side. Round toe. Round toe. Textile logo patch in gold-tone at tongue.

With many premium shoes and sneakers I have tried, the majority of them have fallen quite hard at this hurdle, fortunately Golden Goose is not one of them! I cautiously slipped each shoe on waiting for that uncomfortable pinch I know only too well yet to my surprise it never materialised, not even a hint of discomfort.