Author Topic: Selling all my Paper Terrain  (Read 5659 times)

Highland_Piper

• View Profile
Selling all my Paper Terrain
« on: March 07, 2015, 10:49:00 AM »
So when WWG pretty much gave the middle finger to it's fans and backstage developers I pretty much gave up on the hobby. So I'm selling it all! Nothing special about the prints, substandard. However every tile is mounted on 5mm PVC board. I've taken a 6 inch hall piece and placed over 13 kg on it and it hardly bends. There is probably around £200.00 worth of PVC pre cut TLX tiles for you guys. Don't like the prints? You can remove them without damaging these sturdy tiles. Pretty much I'm only charging for the tiles the rest comes with it free.

There are enough tiles and walls to make a heck of a lot of things here. I'd hate to throw it out. I can always salvage the PVC tiles as they are extremely durable.

I even have my converted Chunky Gothic Dungeons in 1.5" tiles with velcro on the bottom of the PVC tiles. Not sure how I'm going to sell these in one lot or several little ones. It's paper so your paying more for bulk shipping then weight. The PVC tiles only get heavy if there are hundreds of them.

So drop me an email Subject heading "Interested in Paper Models" john _ morrison _ 57006 (@) yahoo . com you know how to put it together.

IbsontheGrey

• View Profile
    • Ibson's Dungeons' Adventures
Re: Selling all my Paper Terrain
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 04:47:29 PM »
Sorry to hear that its come to this mate.  If the international shipping wasn't so much, you know I'd be in for the dungeons-y stuff.

Hopefully you can move on from here and find a happy hobby space.

Cheers!
Ibson the Grey   8)
"Pity I was born 500 years too late, I'd been a great knight!"
Mage Spawn! Shoot'em all... let GOD sort it out!
--------
Visit Ibson's Dungeons' Adventures, NOW!

KenRiv

• View Profile
Re: Selling all my Paper Terrain
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 07:01:58 AM »
How much is stuff like this worth nowadays btw? Anyone keeping track on the market?