Author Topic: STARTING A NEW MK CAMPAIGN  (Read 3609 times)

Thunderbelly

• View Profile
STARTING A NEW MK CAMPAIGN
« on: February 10, 2011, 08:29:57 PM »
Introducing Mage Knight Legions!!!! (My Name!)

As an avid Mageknight fan (read plastic-crack-head) I own more than 3000 mk figures.  I have been playing and collecting since the beginning and still am.  Though I havent played a game in at least 5 years.

I am putting together a new group for a large scale campaign.  My group is mostly younger college and highschool gamers most of whom have never even heard of this game... which is a great benefit to me as I dont have to deal with the knowledgeable gamer's typical scorn for the game.

The campign as we are putting it together is going to call for a bit of all aspects of the MK game and require an even greater number of figures than what I have.  

I have been wanting to see like 15000 point armies on the field at any one point... and even with my extensive collection I have too many holes and i have practally NO Necrobabies... as i cant stand undead.

SO .... ANYONE WANNA SELL OUT???

or trade in exchange for some nicely crafted terrain pieces or ... um... anything else i might own... or maybe a bodypart or two i could spare... i mean i have 2 kidneys right???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest »

Thunderbelly

• View Profile
Re: STARTING A NEW MK CAMPAIGN
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 08:31:02 PM »
Aslo... if you are in the SE Minnesota region... I am in Rochester and could always use more players!!!

IbsontheGrey

• View Profile
    • Ibson's Dungeons' Adventures
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 04:04:07 PM »
Welcome to the MK / MKD fanatics club. Glad to have you hear and look forward to hearing more about your campaign.
Ibson the Grey   8)
"Pity I was born 500 years too late, I'd been a great knight!"
Mage Spawn! Shoot'em all... let GOD sort it out!
--------
Visit Ibson's Dungeons' Adventures, NOW!

Highland_Piper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 06:37:14 AM »
Huzzah!  Another Minnesotan!

I live in England now but I was born in New Ulm and grew up in Chisago County (just north of the cities).

I've been contemplating getting back into the hobby but school just keeps me busy!  I can't wait to see what you have going on, maybe its the inspiration I need to my stuff going again!