Author Topic: Golden Goose Sneakers grey  (Read 97 times)

ggdbsosit

• View Profile
Golden Goose Sneakers grey
« on: June 05, 2021, 04:22:00 AM »
Lace-up closure in grey. Tonal signature suede star applique at outer side. Quite similar to the comfort of my adidas Sleek sneakers. Gold-tone logo stamp and signature leopard-patterned star applique at outer side. Textile logo patch at padded tongue.

Given that they are an investment piece, I expect them to still be durable after being worn over time. Founded and still headquartered in Venice, Italy, Golden Goose is the brainchild of designers Golden Goose Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo. Signature leather star applique in pink at outer sides.

Zip closure at inner side. Gold-tone logo stamp at outer side. Raw edge at heel collar. Textile logo patch in gold-tone at tongue. Perforated detailing at sides. Buffed leather trim in Golden Goose Mid Star black at sides and heel. The end result is a pre-distressed sneaker with a somewhat worldly patina on it: a street-smart shoe that seems to have seen everything.

Perforated detailing at sides. Super-Stars sneakers with neon-yellow hiking laces. Round toe. Eyelet detailing at sides. Gold-tone logo stamp and signature crinkled leather star applique in silver-tone at outer side. With our Limited Edition LAB sneakers we have taken this concept to a new level.

Slide sneakers in crocodile-print green laminated leather. V-Star sneakers in denim with silver star and vertical strip. Treaded rubber outsole in black. Made in grey suede with the fun contrast of the electric blue flash edged by the fluorescent orange piping.

Shiny details with gold sparkle foxing, combined with a GGDB star and coordinated heel tab give it a fun contemporary feel. Leather and terrycloth lining. V-Star sneakers in denim with silver star and vertical strip. Round toe. Leather trim in metallic silver-tone at vamp.

Eyelet vents at sides. There's just something about them. High-top paneled buffed leather, suede, and twill sneakers colorblocked in black and grey. or at least that's what I tell myself. A pair of Golden Goose were ordered, shipped and Golden Goose Sneakers delivered to my casa.